random recipes and the like

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Orange Fizz

Well, well, well. I have a fancy little book about mixed drinks. I think it’s time to share something from it.

So here it is, a simple non-alcoholic beverage (I know, I know. Non-alcoholic might mean non-enjoyable to some of you. But I’m not old enough to drink. And I’ll only post recipes that I’ve tried and approved. Deal with it.)

The Orange Fizz

3 ounces orange juice
3 ounces ginger ale
4 ice cubes
1 orange slice
1 maraschino cherry

Put the juice, ginger ale, and ice in a large wineglass, in that order. Garnish with the orange slice and cherry.

Note: I’ve tried this with store-brand liquids and the higher quality juice and ginger ale. Go for the higher quality ingredients. Trust me, it makes a HUGE difference.
:: posted by Joe Fuel, 9:12 PM

1 Comments:

we finally tried it! a winner! way to go joe!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:21 AM  

Add a comment